There was no attachment with your post so I am unsure what you are referring to.
Soundflower is what Jaksta utilises to record the audio, and should switch to it when it is attempting an audio capture and then it will turn it off again when the capture is stopped.
All of the information you should need to set up and use Audio Capture Mode is in the User Guide - https://www.jaksta.com/support/mac/kb/user-guide-jaksta-music-recorder-for-mac-6000031390
One suggestion I can make is to have the Output Volume in System Preferences > Sound at a high level when you are doing a recording. Just make sure to turn it down once you stop the recording or your volume will be left on very high. Also, disconnect any other microphones or headphones you may have connected while you are doing recordings as they can interfere.
If you are still having problems please provide any helpful screenshots and a clean log file would also be a good idea.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Jaksta Music Recorder
- Go to Preferences > General > Find Log File
- Close JMR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen JMR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one audio capture test for a minute or so
- Close JMR once the process has failed or been completed
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
From Liam @ 11 Jan 2019 11:01