Have you checked your Sound settings in System Preferences at any point? Output should be set to Internal Speakers by default, but when a recording is started it should change to Soundflower (2ch) - it should then revert back when it is finished. Check that it is doing that as it should be, and then manually change it if needed. Input should always be set to Soundflower (2ch).
If the problem continues then it would be good if you can send through a clean log file.
To get a clean log, you will need to do the following:
- Open Screen Recorder
- Go to File > Reveal Log File
- Close SR but keep the Finder window with the log file open
- Delete the log file and still keep the Finder window open
- Reopen SR (this will generate a new log file)
- Run one test recording
- Close SR
- Go back to the Finder window with the new log file and attach it here (don't copy and paste the code in it - send the file itself)
From Liam @ 03 Oct 2017 11:10